BOMA San Francisco Members:
Please consider attending a March 16th event that the BOMA SF- PAC is hosting for newly appointed Supervisor Julie Christensen.
Supervisor Christensen has over twenty years experience working with elected officials, City departments, community organizations and neighborhood volunteers on an extensive list of civic projects including:
- Transportation: Spearheading the drive to extend the Central Subway to the northern waterfront.
- Libraries: Leading the successful campaign to locate and build a new North Beach Library and leading the neighborhood campaign to fund the library interiors.
- Historical preservation & accessibility: Protecting and enhancing Coit Tower and the surrounding Pioneer Park, creating wheelchair access to the tower and improving pedestrian access and safety.
- Parks: Redesign of Helen Wills Park on Russian Hill; Restoration and expansion of the North Beach Pool and Clubhouse; Redesign and fundraising for North Beach’s Joe DiMaggio Playground.
- Streetscape improvements: From pedestrian safety to street trees.